Diplomat Automatic Double Watch Winder - Burlwood - 4 Settings Bi-directional
Diplomat Vertical Automatic Double Watch Winder - Burlwood
- This Diplomat double automatic watch winder comes in burlwood and features a built in Smart Internal Bi-Directional Timer Control, rotates clockwise, counter-clockwise or alternate.
- This winder works on most brands of automatic watches.
- Vertical design helps save space and looks great in the bedroom or office.
- This automatic watch winder will keep your automatic timepieces wound and ready to wear when you need them.
- World's finest watches manufacturers use automatic movement of their watches like Rolex , Patek Philippe, Breitling, Movado, IWC, Tag Heuer as well as many other known brand name watch manufacturers.
- This winder will help you avoid setting the time on these watches when they have not been worn for a while.
- Great for watch enthusiasts that own multiple watches and change watch styles every couple of days
- Rotation Switch to select clockwise, counterclockwise or bi-direction winding. Timer Function: Auto Rotate 33 seconds, rest 12 minutes Auto Rotate 10 minutes, rest 90 minutes Auto Rotate 30 minutes, rest 3 hours Auto Rotate 1 hour, rest 3 hours.
- Power: 110V-120V AC Adapter Included.
- L 5.5" W 7" H 9.5" inches with glass windows 3" in diameter
- Watch Winder Weight 2 lb.
Winder does not work with Seiko Kinetic Watches.
1) In the event that you hear a clicking noise when the unit rotates, check to make sure that it is not the watch that is making the noise because it is loose on the holder. If the watch is loose, try placing a small piece of cloth between the holder and the watch to reduce the empty space which will prevent your watch from sliding.
2) This unit has a built in timer. This time can only be reset if the unit is unplugged and plugged back in. If the unit is in rest mode and you switch the setting to a different mode, it will still remain in the rest mode until it completes the rest mode. The only way to reset the timer is to unplug the unit.
3) If your watch does not appear to be keeping time on the winder, try using a different setting. Not all watches will work on all settings so it is important to find the right setting for you. Start with setting A and work your way down until you find a setting that works for you. The rule of thumb is that you want to use the lowest setting (the lowest setting is A) possible that will keep your watch wound.
The Diplomat Story
For over 40 years, Diplomat fulfilled the need of quality, affordable watch accessories with an ever-evolving array of products that satisfies the needs of every level of aficionado. It is with that passion that every Diplomat product is manufactured with one goal in mind: Provide quality products at a price anyone can afford.
Our passion doesn’t end there. Our search for what’s new and exciting drives us to offer a wide range of Watch Cases and Watch Winders ideal for your watch, no matter your need. From carbon-fiber to mahogany, one watch displays all the way up to 20, there’s a Diplomat watch winder or box for you.
At Diplomat, we are so confident in our watch winders, that each one carries a one year warranty. Should your watch winder need to be repaired or serviced, we address the problem quickly and effectively. That’s been our promise from day one. We haven’t deviated from that promise since.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Item model number: 31-568 Burlwood