Orbita Giglio Dali Dream 3 Rotorwind Automatic Watch Winder - Model # W20051
Orbita Giglio Dali Dream 3 Rotorwind Automatic Watch Winder
- Made in USA
- Limited Edition Intarsia, Wood Inlay, Watch Winder by Orbita measuring (inches) 6.0H X 13.2W X 13.2D.
- Interior Surface: Lined in Rich Suede for oscillating three timepieces.
- Rotorwind is programmable in either 10 minute cycles with an estimated 900-950 Turns-Per-Day (TPD) or 15 minute cycles with an estimated 750 TPD.
- Operates on Lithium D-Cell Batteries. Batteries are long lasting up to 5 years.
- WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
- Made-in-the-USA patented Rotorwind Watch Winding movement.
- 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
For over 70 years the Italian company Giglio have supplied the highest quality in inlaid wood cabinets all over the world. Hand-crafted Especially for our Artisan series, they have designed a case both exceptional in quality and appearance.
This intricate design, is created with hundreds of tiny pieces of wood, carefully selected, making each item one of unique beauty and craftsmanship.
The meticulous puzzle-like assembly of tiny pieces of wood may require up to 25 different varieties of exotic woods, perfectly dried and meticulously veneered.
Giglio's woods are all kiln-dried and the veneer is meticulously selected. Typically, the veneers comprise ebony, elmwood, maple, poplar, briar, rosewood, vavon and walnut dyed in different colors.
Enclosed in this exquisite Limited-Edition Watch Winder case is Orbita's "made-in-the-USA" patented Rotorwind winding movement featuring ball-bearing construction and solid-state controls insuring a long and maintenance-free life.
Rotorwind is unique in that it swings, oscillates, an automatic watch, rather than rotating it.
This specific movement mimics the natural swinging action of the wrist. With a series of oscillations triggered by a single revolution of a low current draw-drive motor, power is needed only for either a 10 minute cycles with an estimated 900-950 Turns-Per-Day (TPD) or 15 minute cycles with an estimated 750 TPD.
Battery service life can be measured in terms of years not months.
Operates on Two Lithium D-Cell Batteries. Batteries are long lasting up to 5 years.
Comes Complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
6H x 13.2W x 13.2D